Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i never thought that i'd say this but,math can actually be fun.*sabay check kung ako ba eh nilalaganat o sadyang kailangan ko lang ng additional grades kaya ko to sinabi* there's never a dull moment during math especially if you're me and you are in my class.you see,my teacher has this habit of randomly selecting people who shall answer all her sobrang-hirp-putek-nagdudugo-na-ilong-ko-sana-magkafiredrill-lord-kunin-mo-na-po-ako type of questions.everytime she'd be nearing my class number,bigla na lang sumasabog ang pantog ko.like today,we were discussing about product rule,chuchu,na parang di ko pa ata narinig sa buong buhay ko,pero dahil sabi nya review na lang daw,e wala na kong nagawa.when she suddenly called out my class number."okay,class number 20!",bigla akong napamura,pero mahina lang syempre.i wasn't planning to stand up but my ever so nice classmates suddenly asked me,"hoy,angge!20 ka diba?!" nadale na!so i stood up and prayed and asked everyone in heaven above to enlighten my mind and help me answer her question and they listened!the answer came in the form of sheila,my classmate who sits in front of me,who was whispering all the answers to me!buti na lang matatalino sila at malinaw ang pandinig ko!i'm an expert on this so i even acted confused and acted,ay totoo pala,that i didn't know the answer and even brought out my calculator na naka-off naman!hahaha!but it's all good,nakasagot ako eh!haha!woohoo!math?sisiw!haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment