Monday, December 19, 2005

*note* this post was written last December 13,2005 at 6:30 pm

today's a star-studded day.why you ask? well,you see, for some reason,the school had this summit,ek-ek & Y-speak taped two(!) episodes in our school! Bianca Gonzalez, one of the hosts of this educational show (naks,plugging?!) has been a great influence in my life. Call me cheesy,but it's true!she really is!i wasn't able to have my picture taken with her,though. di bale.it'll stay in my heart naman eh!haha!corny!juana, the dawn & join the club were also present during the show. and remember what i told you about my "encounter" with join the club's drummer boy?well,he was there & he actually remembered us!!i wasn't expecting that!huwow!di nga lang nya naalala pangalan ko,tulad ng pagkalimot ko sa pangalan nya!gantihan lang!but at least,he remembered!i already know his name,it's paolo santiago pala,dati ksai pare lang tawag ko dun e!haha!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment