Monday, December 19, 2005

i just got my Christmas present yesterday & bought tons of stuff to make me happy.i bought a new Swatch watch.very pricey but worth it.my love affair with Swatch started 3 years ago when we went to duty free.my tita bought me a really colorful one,which up to now,still remains to be my favorite watch.then the next year,my dad bought me a blue Pop Swatch with furballs on it.sweet.this year,i bought another one,this time with my own money.woohoo!it's a nice one,tri-colored with pink,beige and brown stripes.it doesn't sound too appealing but believe me,it's nice.i also bought a striped top at Penshoppe which reminds me of the tv when the cable's out,rainbow-colored stripes and all.i also bought 2 cds; "ultraelectromagneticjam" and "nobela",done by various artists and join the club,respectively.i also bought a book by jessica zafra,which i am still enjoying up to this very moment.part of my Christmas present would be spending some sweet time in the bank,since i decided to open a bank account.and the biggest surprise of all,chesca sent me a friendster message!!woohoo!!ayos!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment