Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i love my friends.i just thought about writing an entry for them.i went home alone today because maui and remy had to stay to do some stuff and i realized how lonely it would be if i don't have such great friends.they accept me for who i am,low grades,sumpong,poknat and all.they always make me feel good and happy about myself.nasasakyan nila lahat ng trip ko sa buhay.i have never felt so important and cared for my entire life.here's a message for you guys..to..
..jhe- who despite of my kakulitan and kasungitan,is always by my side.always armed with her jokes.who feeds me with skyflakes and cottage cheese.who is always willing to accompany me to the cr,the fountain or anywhere else for that matter.who never got mad at me despite of what i said about bamboo.
..mau-who is always willing to teach me come physics and math time.who calls me up just to tell me that she's done her assignments and how she's so bored at home.who always makes me laugh with her funny and not so funny jokes.who told me that i should use my common sense.
..justine-who is always there to whisper the answers to me when i'm called to recite during math.who is always generous with her assignments and seatworks.who cracks me up all the time.who calls me up and we talk on the phone for an hour or so.
..tel-who is also known as my kamahalan.who is always there to listen to my stories.who believes that champ and i are really "mag-beh".who makes an entry for me in her blog.who promoted me.
..meme-who calls me up to share her pains and joys with me.my kachismisan about anything korean,japanese and chinese.who gave me my very first boa vcd.
..remy-who accompanys me to the "hotdogan".my commuting and gateway buddy.who makes me laugh with her crazy antics.
MARAMING SALAMAT SA LAHAT!!MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment