Saturday, September 10, 2005

i have lots and lots of things to write about today.where should we start?hmmm..let's talk about my 15 minutes,i mean seconds,of fame(?).as i've said we were to sing on stage as a group but then gian thought that it would be much better if we sing some of the parts in solo so we did.i was soooo nervous that my knees were literally shaking.i haven't sang on stage alone so you can just imagine how i felt during our performance.i kept on forgetting the lines during the chorus part because the only lines i memorized by heart were my lines so i kept on smiling so as to not let the audience notice that i'm already messing up and i think i did okay.my classmates said i was good but then again they're my friends so they'll say i was good even if i'm not,but thanks anyway for boosting my morale when you guys clapped for me while i was singing.mahal ko kayong lahat,salamat!so yeah..i also danced but not on stage just inside the room,may kahihiyan pa naman ako!it was fun to be able to dance again after five years.you see,i used to dance during elementary days.i was known as a dancer and not as a singer but then i found singing more fun and interesting so i stopped dancing and started singing.moving along (tour guide?!)..today's also the convocation and my dad took my card.it was his first time to do so and he was very happy then the cards were distributed.well,he didn't really got furious upon seeing my card but i know that he was disappointed with me.but he told me that it's okay and that i would have to do better next quarter.he even told me that i did well on stage though i kept on smiling.my being on stage is actually the reason why he wanted to take my card.nobody was supposed to get my card because my mom had to do some stuff but when my dad heard that i was gonna sing onstage,he volunteered to do so.i was sooo nervous upon knowing that he will take my card but he didn't really say anything about it just yet.pa,i'm really sorry.by the way,thank you to ms.froilan,gian,millli,maui,justine,jhe,meme,tel,remy and everyone (iv-maria at iba pang mga tao) who did a great job on handling some issues for me.MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!MARAMING SALAMAT!!!another huge zit is on my cheek,right cheek this time.according to remy "angge,in love ka ba?!"
hahaha!kayo makakasagot nyan,in love ba ko?tae,ang corny!nga pala,wag nyong sagutin yan,joke lang yan.hahaha!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment