Monday, March 28, 2005

thE weeK tHat waS...

we just back from the province yesterday & boy am i relieved!i'll have to admit that i enjoyed the trip though it was pretty tiring.we didn't stay at one place during our mini vacation.we went to the famous Mayon volcano & the Cagsawa ruins,too bad the volcano was too shy to show her magnificent self to us.it's supposed to be summer,right?but i guess not,not in bicol anyway.during our 3-day stay there,the only thing that made its presence felt to us was the rain.can you imagine wearing a sweater during the summer?!that would be weird,right?but apparently not in bicol.anyway,another weird or maybe even disgusting thing happened to me.during our last day in the hotel where we stayed,we shared the room with my mom's officemates who were with us during the trip.so before leaving,we brushed our teeth & i was surprised to see my toothbrush lying on top of the dresser.thinking that it was mine,i immediately grabbed it & placed some toothpaste on it.after brushing my teeth,i got my bag & horror of horrors,MY toothbrush was inside the bag!!!i pretended that nothing happened since no one saw me using that brush.it turns out that the brush belonged to one of my mom's officemates!!!yuck!that's even gross than kissing!ayayay...so much for a memorable vacation...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment