Tuesday, March 22, 2005

bOredoM sTrikeS....

I'M BORED!!!!!!it's only been 4 days since school ended & i'm bored(wait,i just said that).i think i'm getting better at doing nothing(does that make sense?!).hmmm,let me think of something to write about...oh,i remember!remember the khaki pants & that really cute shirt that i wrote about some days ago?well,i got it!my mom who has been so nice to me since i removed my ear piercing last thursday,wait, i haven't told you about that ear piercing have i?you see, i kind of went nuts last tuesday & decided to have my ear,right ear to be exact,pierced.after school,i went straight home(as if i don't do that everyday),got dressed & headed for the mall.after a few minutes of thinking,i decided to do it.so we (ate mae,our househelp & i) went to a store & did it.i was quite scared to do it,but i already paid for it so..after a few clarifications with the saleslady, i did it.it didn't really hurt that much,i just got surprised when the "gun"(?),whatever that is,went *plak*(that's supposed to be the sound of the "gun").when i opened my eyes,there it is.i thought everything was okay until my mom found out about it through my pesky little bro,and scolded me on the phone.the conversation went something like this:
mom: "bakit ka nagpahikaw?"
me: "wala lang.."
mom: "bakit nga?!"
me: "wala,gusto ko lang."
mom: "gago!"
then the line went dead.uh-oh,i'm in trouble!so my mom got home & told me that i should remove it blahblah.me,being the hard-headed girl that i am,said "ayaw."(okay, maybe not that way,i'm not THAT brave).instead i told them that it cannot be removed until after a week.my mom told my dad about it & he took it pretty well.he just looked at me then continued watching the tv(wheew).so the next day,my mom gave me the silent treatment.they continued telling me how bad it looked & that i wasn't their baby anymore,i mean,hello!i'm still the same person i was before i had my ears pierced!that's what you get when you watch too much dramas.so on the second day of my piercing,i decided to remove it.it didn't hurt that much but it itched like hell!just to make all the drama thing stop..ayayay..so now you know the story behind the pierced ear.anyway,back to the khaki pants & the really cute shirt.so my mom bought it for me as a bday gift & i think, as a reward for removing the much dreaded ear piercing(may you rest in peace).so there..by the way we're headed to the province for the holy week,which means it's "hibernating" time once again.you'll probably agree with me when i say that it's pretty boring in there.i mean there's no cable,no internet..lucky you if you live somewhere civilized,if you know what i mean.but it's not that bad,it's cool to be in the province for a change.ayayay...

No comments:

Post a Comment