Sunday, November 27, 2005

today we went to sm southmall to watch el filibusterismo, the play.it was okay though i pretty much slept the entire show.it wasn't bad or anything, it's just that we already studied about el fili and already took the exams about it so not watching the play won't make much of a difference.biruin mo dinayo ko pa ang southmall para matulog!i only have one complain though,how come everyone gets to sit comfortably in their soft,fluffy chairs,while ciara and i sat on monobloc chairs all through out the show?!talk about being uncomfortable!okay lang,nakatulog pa rin naman ako eh!haha!i was observing some people during the play and i observed that my classmates and i look so much younger than people our age.no offense meant.it's just that they all act so matured and it's weird.kapag pinagtabi kami,nagmumukha akong grade 6!or maybe because i'm so childish that's why they look kinda odd to me.my mom even told me that i think and act like an 8 year old,is that supposed to be a compliment?haha!i don't know.i just don't feel like being too pa-girl or being too stiff.the girliest girl i can get is when i put some cheek tint so i don't look too pale,as if i met count dracula along the way and that's it.i don't really enjoy wearing skimpy outfits and those torturous heels.but i don't have anything against people who enjoy these stuff.i remember my experience during last year's prom where i wore a gown and heels,all made up from head to toe.i wasn't really supposed to attend the prom since i don't really like going to formal parties and events but when i saw a gown on the newspaper,it made me think twice and now,i swore to my mom that i will never attend the prom again unless of course,champoy is my partner which is quite impossible so i probably won't attend any prom again!i don't even have plans for my debut.i know it's still two years from now but i just feel like planning.this is my blog anyway and there's nothing you can do about that!for my debut,there will definitely be no gown and heels,no 18 roses, 18 candles or anything.i would like to go on a vacation,say bohol or if i'm lucky,even palawan with my family,spend a good 3 or 4 spankin' days there,just like what we did during my last birthday,where the whole family chilled in beautiful boracay!whee!i'm also excited about college,meeting new people,learning new stuff(or maybe not).yayay!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment