Monday, October 17, 2005

it's been two weeks since my last post and no,i'm not busy or anything,i'm just too lazy to recall all the stuff i do everyday.i've been noticing some changes with myself for the past few days.i don't get this but i'm actually acting like a girl.you see,i've never been vain my entire life.i'm not very conscious of my actions,of how i look and how i conduct myself.but now,i suddenly have the urge to wear lipgloss,perfume,lotion and other vain stuff.i don't know,it's creeping me out!maybe because i'm already 16 and it's only right that i act like one.i think my mom's actually quite happy with these changes.she would be smiling at me when i ask her to buy me a new lotion or a powder.she probably feels relieved to know that her eldest daughter is a girl indeed.i don't know.before,i used to wear shirts with my beloved puruntong and chucks,well i still wear shirts and chucks but i seldom wear the puruntongs i used to love so dearly.pretty weird huh?i'm also starting to buy lots and lots of tsinelas.this week alone,i bought two pairs and i'm planning to buy another one next week.maybe because they're so comfy and my feet can 'breathe' in them.ngayon ko lang napagtanto,babae nga talaga ko!these changes are quite good because for once i get to be treated like a girl.my mom and i would talk about beauty products and my pinakamamahal na champoy in the car while listening to his unbelievably nakakakilig na boses!she (my mom) actually complains about listening to hale's cd over and over again but it's just soo good.parang pringles,once you pop,you can't stop!hahaha!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment