Wednesday, August 31, 2005

we had an open forum this afternoon because of some conflicts with our adviser and with our class..and i cried.it's not anything new since i cry everytime we have an open forum probably because i don't take things seriously unless it really bothers me.i always thought that our class is a happy class.that we're okay and happy but we're not.so many things happened for the past few days.too many requirements,too little time.being in the science section,we're already used to people telling us that we are "all brains and no heart".i respect that opinion but please also understand that we're also normal people like you guys.we commit mistakes and even hurt others with our action and we're sorry for that.but please don't go around saying that we don't deserve to be in the class.what hurt me the most was what someone told us that she doesn't want her daughter to grow up like us.ganon ba kami kasama?we commit mistakes,we're no different from any of you guys and i'm sure that you all commit mistakes.you don't have any right to judge us because you don't know what we've been through to be in this section but most of all,you don't know us.you don't know me.you don't know how much work i put into what i do.don't judge me just because i don't do well in class or because i always joke around.you don't really know me so don't tell me who the hell i should be.don't tell me what i should do.just let me be,i'll be fine on my own,thank you.i don't need you to help me.heck,i survived for sixteen years without knowing you so i'll do just fine even without your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment