Wednesday, April 27, 2005

after,umm,i don't know,three weeks(?),im back to blogging!!*fireworks*it's not that im busy,it's just that im too lazy to update(dale..).but let's not dwell on the past,alright?well, a lot of things happened for the past weeks.i bought a new guitar,enrolled in guitar classes,but the best thing that happened so far is that i passed!no failing marks & my grades went up a notch during the last quarter,that's good news,right?oh,and we're also moving,moving as in lilipat ng bahay(sorry,i didn't mean to make you sound stupid.just wanted to make things clear for the pilosopos (like me) out there).moving makes me feel sad & happy at the same time.happy coz we're finally moving to a bigger house,sad coz,well,we're moving.i've been living in San Juan for 16 years now & a lot of things happened in this house.though it's small,it holds a lot of memories.let me give you a rundown of the things that i'll miss come moving time:
1.the house-enough said
2.our neighbors-yes,i know it's quite surprising,but it's true.i'll especially miss the kids i grew up with.the kids who would shout my name whenever they see me coming home from school or from anywhere for that matter.the kids who tell me i'm beautiful even when a huge zit is sitting on my nose & when i didn't even comb my hair.though they're quite irritating sometimes because of their noise & being SO at home when they're in our house,they're still adorable & i'll miss them all!
3.the environment-lucky me,i grew up in a very peaceful neighborhood.so peaceful,it actually feels like being in the province,that's a good thing.i feel safe here.i come home from choir practice at around 10 in the evening & i was never harassed or anything.
4.the church-well,for those of you who don't know,i have this thing for the altarboys in our parochial.i actually crushed on one for 4 years!!hope none of them gets to read this..i'll also miss my choirmates who's been my friends for the past 7 months.thank you for all the wonderful times & i will miss you all!!
5.last but not the least,San Juan-i will definitely miss this town & it's amazing people.
there it is,my list of things i'll miss come moving time.i will definitely see you all again.thank you for all the wonderful memories!this is not the end,for it has just begun.so long!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment